Lifeguard Training Class
CLASS IS FULL
The Brighton Green Community Association will be hosting an American Red Cross lifeguard certification class at the Brighton Green Community Center & Pool.
- Classes will be held on May 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 (Monday - Saturday), and Sunday the 20th is a make-up day.
- They will cover all the fundamental training requirements to work as a lifeguard, including lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid and AED use.
- All certifications are good for two years.
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age (bring proof of age to first class), able to complete a 300~meter swim, tread water for 2 minutes using legs only, and retrieve and carry a 10~pound brick for 20 meters in 1 min, 40 sec.
Once complete, you will have all the necessary training to work as a lifeguard for the Brighton Green Community Association. Cost is $220.00 for BG members and $240.00 for non~members.
Class minimum: 4 people
* indicates a required field