Lifeguard Training Class (Recertification)
CLASS IS CLOSED
The Brighton Green Community Association will be hosting an American Red Cross lifeguard re-certification class at the Brighton Green Community Center & Pool.
- Class will be held on May 18 from 8am to 5pm.
- This covers all the fundamental training requirements to work as a lifeguard, including lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid and AED use.
- All certifications are good for two years.
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age (bring proof of age to first class), able to complete a 300~meter swim, tread water for 2 minutes using legs only, and retrieve and carry a 10~pound brick for 20 meters in 1 min, 40 sec.
Once complete, you will have all the necessary training to work as a lifeguard for the Brighton Green Community Association. Cost is $100.00 for BG members and $125.00 for non~members.
Class minimum: 2 people
* indicates a required field